Student Checklist & Essential Documents
Student Agreement PackDownload PDF
Student Payment InformationDownload PDF
Student Information PackDownload PDF
Once you have been accepted on to the course there are several steps you must take. Here is a checklist of things you need to do:
- If you are unable to attend our information session, have a look at the accompanying Student Information Pack
- Read, sign, scan the Agreement Pack. Send it to email@example.com BEFORE making any payment.
- Follow the steps outlined in the Payment Information leaflet
- Book your flights and send the arrival and departure dates/times in the body of the email, with accompanying proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org, copying in email@example.com by 22nd March to secure your place on the course
- Book your travel insurance and provide a copy of the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org, copying in email@example.com
- Apply for your visa in good time
- Prepare in other ways as outlined in the Student Information Pack and get ready for your trip to the EICTV, Cuba
- Any questions? Just ask Rebecca!
Note: If you are having trouble viewing these files, please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader (or similar), which is available to download free online